This was actually my first DIY project ever! HA HA! My first DIY project was really simple – DIY Thieves Spray. The idea came to me when I was browsing through Young Living Thieves Spray on Young Living website. The price was a bit high for me, a mama who just wanna save costs for her family. Since I was gonna use it a lot for various purposes, I decided to make Thieves Spray on my own.
It was soooo simple that I think even kids could do it. But to be frank, the tough part for me was pouring the Thieves Household Cleaner (THC) to the Glass Spray Bottle. It’s because the THC I used was 1.8L one. It’s hard to hold the heavy bottle and pour the content without spilling it out 😂 So I’d suggest you use the 426ml THC for easier transfer.
To summarize the things needed and preparations:
What do you need?
- 426ml Thieves Household Cleaner
- Glass Spray Bottle
- Distilled water
How to prepare?
- Fill up 3/4 of the Glass Spray Bottle with distilled water.
- Top up the rest of empty space in the bottle with Thieves Household Cleaner. Well, maybe not too full, you still need to leave some space for you to shake the bottle later on.
- Shake the bottle to mix all the contents well.
Note: Please remember to shake the bottle every time you wanna use the spray.
Ta-da! DIY Thieves Spray is done!
Really?? That’s it? Some of you might ask. I’d answer “Yes, it is!” As a mama of 2 super-active and demanding girls, I ain’t got time to do super-long and complicated recipes. I need to do it fast yet accomplished.
So, what have I accomplished?
- Managed to clean and sanitize (toxic-free!) my kids’ high chair, toys, strollers
- Managed to clean tables, drawers, shelves, wardrobes
- Managed to kill ants and shoo the rest of them away for a while
Not bad, eh? You should try it too 😉
If you like my posts and would like to purchase the Young Living oils or have further clarifications, please drop me a message here or email me at email@example.com
If you are ready to sign up as member to purchase, you can click here. I would love to support you in using the oils for yourself and your loved ones.